Course Formative Objectives
Understanding the concept of “Computational Thinking” and its application in social sciences. Understanding algorithm principles and the fundamentals of Boolean Algebra. How to code simple programs.
- What is computational thinking
- Definition of algorithm and software application
- Boolean algebra
- Data type and data structure
- Variables and constants
- If statements and Loops
- Search algorithm (sequential)
- Search algorithm (binary)
- Algorithm efficacy vs efficiency
Students can find several materials on the e-learning platform, such as slides, lecture notes, and multimedia contents.
Lab practical exam