Nata a Urbino il 13/03/1972. Laurea con lode in Economia e Commercio presso l’Università di Urbino, nel 1996. Nel 2004 ha conseguito il Ph.D. in Economics presso la London School of Economics and Political Science di Londra. Docente di Macroeconomia ed Econometria presso il Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza dell’Università “Luiss Guido Carli”. Abilitato alle funzioni di Professore Ordinario nel settore 13/A2 – Politica Economica (Dicembre 2013) e Professore Associato nel settore 13/A1– Economia Politica (Febbraio 2014). Dal 2005 al 2007 ha collaborato con l’ISTAT presso il Servizio Statistiche delle Istituzioni Pubbliche e Private (SIP). Nel 2003, ha lavorato come economista presso la Euro Area Macro Development Division della Banca Centrale Europea a Francoforte. Dal 2000 al 2005 ha svolto attività di ricerca presso il Centre for Economic Performance della London School of Economics.
cv (in English)
Articoli su riviste scientifiche
- Flexible wage contracts, temporary jobs and firm performance: evidence from Italian firms”, Industrial Relations, 52(3) (July 2013), 736-763 (with Michele Battisti)
- Does government research funding to universities substitute, complements or leverages industrial funding?, Research Policy, 42(1) (February 2013), 63-75 (with Alessandro Muscio and Davide Quaglione)
- Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe, Economic Journal, 117 (June 2007), 279-301 (with Julian Messina).
- The Impact of TFP Growth on Steady-State Unemployment, International Economic Review, 48 (May 2007), 607-639 (with Christopher Pissarides).
- On the determinants of job flows in Europe: Sectoral Factors and Institutions in Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, J. Messina, C. Michelacci, J. Turunen and G. Zoega (editors). Edward Elgar Publishers, (May 2006 ), (with Ramon Gomez-Salvador and Julian Messina).
- Gross Job Flows and Institutions in Europe, Labour Economics, 11 (August 2004) 469-485 (with Ramon Gomez Salvador and Julian Messina).
- Perceived drivers and obstacles to university-industry collaboration in HEIs: Results from a qualitative survey of Italian academic departments (with A. Muscio) , R&R, Industry and Innovation.
- Women Labor Market Participation in Europe: Novel Evidence on Trends and Shaping Factors,” IZA Discussion Papers 7710, November 2013 (with A. Cipollone and E. Patacchini), (minor) R&R, IZA Journal of European Labor Studies
- Reforms, labour market functioning and productivity dynamics: a sectoral analysis for Italy, Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance, November 2013 (with Cecilia Jona Lasinio)
- University regulation and university-industry interaction: a performance analysis of Italian academic departments, 2013 (with A. Muscio e D. Quaglione), R&R (minor revision), Industrial and Corporate Change
- Does applied research crowd out academic basic research?, 2012 (with A. Muscio and D. Quaglione) R&R, Economics of Innovation and New Technology
- Labour Court Inefficiency and Firms Productivity: Identifying the Impact of Real EPL in Italy, LUISS Lab Working paper series 103, January 2012 (with Giuseppina Gianfreda)
- Gli effetti del finanziamento pubblico della ricerca sul trasferimento della conoscenza dall’accademia italiana (with A. Muscio and D. Quaglione), 2012, R&R, Economia Politica
- Labour Market Performance in Europe: Trends and Shaping Factors, NEUJOBS Working Paper_Del 5.3.1, July 2012 (with Angela Cipollone and Eleonora Patacchini ), research funded by the Seventh Research Framework Programme FP7, EU.
- Reforms, labour market functioning and productivity dynamics: a sectoral analysis for Italy, LUISS Lab Working paper series 93, May 2011 (with Cecilia Iona Lasinio)
- Flexible Wage Contracts, Temporary Jobs and Worker Performance: Evidence from Italian Firms, CELEG Working Papers series 1105, May 2011 (with Michele Battisti).
- Does government research funding to universities substitute, complements or leverages industrial funding? CeLEG working paper series, May 2010 (with Alessandro Muscio and Davide Quaglione)
- Il costo del non-merito, LUISS Lab Working Document n. 78, published as Chapter 7 of “3rd Rapporto LUISS “Generare Classe Dirigente 2009”, February 2009 (with Stefano Manzocchi)
- Capital Mobility and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries, LUISS Lab Discussion Paper No. 42, January 2007.
- Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe, ECB Working Paper Series No. 602, April 2006 (with Julian Messina).
- Capital Mobility and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from a Panel of OECD Countries, CEP Discussion Paper DP 0684, April 2005.
- Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe, IZA Discussion Papers No. 2045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), March 2006 (with Julian Messina)
- The Impact of TFP Growth on Steady-State Unemployment, CEPR Discussion Paper Series No. 5002, April 2005 (with Christopher Pissarides).
- Productivity Growth and Employment: Theory and Panel Estimates, CEP Discussion Paper DP 0663, December 2004 (with Christopher Pissarides).
- Gross Job Flows and Institutions in Europe, ECB Working Paper Series No. 318, August 2004 (with Ramon Gomez Salvador and Julian Messina).