Senior Assistant Professor Universitas Mercatorum, Faculty of Economics, 2013
Research Fellow at Luiss Guido Carli in “Earnings Management, Corporate Governance, Equity-based Compensation and International Accounting Standard”, 2012
Visiting Scholar at George Washington University. Collaboration with Prof. Baruch Lev (NYU Stern School of Business) and Prof. Frederick W. Lindahl (George Washington University) on Earnings Management and Firm’s Market Value, 2011
Ph.D. in Management at Luiss Guido Carli University of Rome, 2009-2012
Master degree in Economics and Management (cum laude) at Luiss Guido Carli, 2005-2006
BA Laurea in Business Economics (cum laude) at Luiss Guido Carli, 2001-2005.
Since 2015 – Professor of Financial Reporting and Performance Measurement, Luiss Guido Carli University
Since 2013 – Professor of Accounting, Department of Economics and Business, Luiss Guido Carli University
Since 2013 -Lecture of Financial Accounting, Executive Programs, Luiss Business School.
2013 – Professor of Corporate Governance and Internal Auditing, Universitas Mercatorum.
2011-2012 – Adjunct Professor of Introduction to Business, LUMSA University
2011 – Lecturer of Financial Accounting, International Master of Business Administration, Luiss Business School
2010-2011 – Lecturer of Financial Accounting – DDIM Course (Luiss – Bocconi- Fudan), Fudan University, Shanghai, PRC
2010-2011 – Lecturer of Financial Accounting, Luiss Guido Carli University of Rome
2009 – 2012 – Lecturer of Business Economics, Luiss Guido Carli University of Rome, Faculty of Economics
2009 -2010 – Lecturer of Business Economics, Luiss Guido Carli University of Rome, Faculty of Law
- RAOLI, E. (2016), Key factors for success of social enterprises in Italy: Analysis of Financial and operating performance, Review of Economics and Finance, with MAGNANELLI, B.S., SACCHI, A., Review of Economics and Finance, vol. 6(1).
- RAOLI E. (2013), Stock option plan practices in family firms: the idiosyncratic private benefits approach, with prof. Riccardo Tiscini, Journal of Family Business Strategy, vol.4, pp. 93-105.
- RAOLI E. (2013), Do managers engage in earnings management to support firm’s market valuation?, Corporate Ownership and Control, vol. 10.
- RAOLI, E., La rappresentazione contabile delle operazioni di gestione. In: (a cura di) Fiori Giovanni, Tiscini Riccardo, Economia Azindale, pp. 157-179, MILANO: EGEA, 2014, ISBN: 9788823821972.
- RAOLI, E., Principi di redazione del bilancio. In: (a cura di) Fiori Giovanni, Tiscini Riccardo, Economia Azindale, pp. 323-342, MILANO: EGEA, 2014, ISBN: 9788823821972.
- RAOLI E. (2013), Earnings management and firm’s market value. An empirical analysis of an insider system economy, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-659-35007-8.
- RAOLI E. (2012), I piani di stock option nelle aziende di famiglia quotate: l’approccio dei benefici privati remunerativi, with Prof. Riccardo Tiscini, Rivista Italiana di Ragioneria e di Economia Aziendale.
- RAOLI, E. (2015), Analisi emprica dell’earnings management nel mercato italiano, Rivista Italiana di Ragioneria e di Economia Aziendale.