Course content – Contenuti del corso
1) Contemporary Trade and FDI Patterns: a Review
2) FDI Determinants: Theory and Empirics
3) FDI Effects: Theory
4) FDI Effects: the Empirical Evidence
5) The Politics of Trade and International Investment: Commercial Policies
5) Case Studies of Multinational Strategies and FDI Experiences
Methods – Metodi didattici
After sketching the main recent theories of the multinational firm, some empirical evidence and some country cases will be surveyed in class. Students will actively participate in presenting and comparing specific country experiences in trade and multinational investment.
More details available on the U-GOV Platform of LUISS University
Test – Modalità di verifica dell’apprendimento: Project Work and/or written and oral test.