Prof. Marcello De Cecco (m.dececco[@]sns.it)
Dr Gianfranco Di Vaio (gdivaio[@]luiss.it)
- Lecture by F. Antellini Russo, October 6. Click here to dowload.
- Lecture by G. Di Vaio, October 12. Click here to download.
- Lecture by G. Di Vaio, October 13. Click here to download.
- Lecture by F. Antellini Russo, October 20. Click here to download.
Additional readings (Password protected)
- The first intermediate (non compulsory) exam will be given on Tuesday, October 27, during the normal lesson hours.
- Students have to show up (in every case) at the final exam, which will be probably given in February.
- New papers have been uploaded on the ‘Additional Readings’ page.
- Students who choose the 4-credit course can take the exam with a reduced syllabus.
- The second intermediate (non compulsory) exam will be given on Tuesday, December 22, during the normal lesson hours.
- The second intermediate exam cannot be taken on a different date.
- A new paper has been uploaded on the ‘Additional Readings’ page (To get the pwd, please send an email to email@example.com).
- Intermediate exam of October 27: Due to unavailability of larger rooms, the exam will be given in two rounds. Students with a surname’s first letter from A to K (included) will take the exam from 10:45 to 12:00, while students from L to Z will take the exam from 12:00 to 13:15. The exam will be given in the usual course room. (October 25)
- To take the exam, students have to show the University’s enrolment card. A calculator is needed. During the exam mobiles should be switched off and students cannot leave the room. (October 25)
- 1st Intermediate Exam (October 27). Final grades.
- The date of 2nd Intermediate Exam will be December 22. There is a possibility to anticipate the exam (December 17) only for students who prove that they are abroad (i.e. showing the flight ticket).
- Students who are admitted to take the exam on December 17 have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of their flight reservation.
- Students who anticipate the second intermediate exam on Thursday, December 17, will take the exam in room 305b at 9:00 a.m.
- Remark: The possibility to anticipate the second intermediate exam (NOT COMPULSORY) has been exceptionally given to students who had been in the impossibility to modify their tickets. Further requests will be only conditionally accepted.
- The second test will be given on December 22, during the same hours, and in the same room, of the course.
- The first formal exam will be given on January 21, 9 a.m., and will be structured in the same way of the two intermediate tests, but will be based on both course’s sections.
- Remark: all students (who are going to either confirm or refuse the intermediate exam’s grade) have to show up at the first formal exam of January 21, or at the second formal exam of February 19, 9 a.m.
- Final grades: averages of the 1st and 2nd test. Click here. Students who want to confirm the grade should personally sign the exam during one of the official exam sessions. Students who have/want to retake the exam, as well as students who take the exam for the first time, should make a test based on the entire syllabus (e.g. on both Clark and Eichengreen textbooks) during the official exam sessions.
- Exam, January 21. Final grades: click here. To register, please show up at the main entrance of the School of Economics at 5 p.m. (January, 21, 2010)
- Dr F. Antellini Russo will meet students on February 17, 3:00 p.m., at Luiss Campus, “Sala Professori” (Villa Heritz).
- The exam on February 26 will be devoted only to “verbalizzazione”, a part from some exceptional cases that should be formally documented, and authorized by the instructors.
- Exam, February 19. Final grades: click here. Registration (i.e. “verbalizzazione”) will be possible on February 26.