Papers published in refereed journals:
- ( with Galliera, A., Güth, W., Marzo F. and Pace, N., (2017), “(Sub) Optimality and (non) optimal satisficing in risky decision experiments”, Theory and Decision, forthcoming, 1-49. DOI 10.1007/s11238-017-9591-2.
- (with Fabrizi, A., Meliciani, V. and Wanzenboeck, I.) (2017) ” Relational spillovers and knowledge creation across European regions:are there differences across R and D institutional sectors?” in Knowledge spillover-based strategic entrepreneurship, Ferreira, J.J., Dana, L. and Ratten, V.(eds.), 63-79.
- (with Arianna Galliera, Werner Güth, and Luca Panaccione), (2016) “A hybrid public good experiment eliciting multi-dimensional choice data.” Journal of Economic Psychology 56, 20-38.
- (with Galliera, A., Güth, W., Pace, N., Panaccione, L.), (2016) “Make-Up and Suspicion in bargaining with cheap talk: an experiment controlling for gender and gender constellation”, Theory and Decision, 80(3), 463-471.
- (with Galliera, A., Güth, W., Pace, N., Panaccione, L.), (2016) “Experience and gender effects in acquisition experiment with value messages”, Small Business Economics,1-27.
- (with Fabrizi A., Meliciani, V., Wanzenboeck, I.), (2016) “The Impact of Relational Spillovers from Joint Research Projects on Knowledge Creation across European Regions”, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 108, 83-94.
- (with Hey J. D.) (2015) “Does Money Impede Convergence?“, Experimental Economics, 1-18.
- ( with Casagrande A., Pandimiglio A., Spallone M.) (2015) “The Effect of Competition on Tax Compliance: The Role of Audit Rules and Shame” Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics,59, 96-110.
- (with Neugebauer, T., Palmero, C., Sadrieh, K.) (2014), “Recall Searching with and without Recall”, Theory and Decision, THEO-D-14-00022R1
- (with Fabrizi, A., Meliciani, V.) (2013), “The impact of participation in European joint research projects on knowledge creation and economic growth”, Journal of Technology Transfer, available on line. IF=1.692
- (with Conte A., Moffatt P.G., Botti F., D’Ippoliti C., (2012) “A Test of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis using data from a Natural Experiment”, Applied Economics, vol.44, n.35, pp.4651-4678.
- (with Sciubba E., Spallone, M.) (2011), “Elective Affinities”, Theoretical Economics Letters, vol.1, n.3,
- (with E. Sciubba and M. Spallone) (2011): “Choosing a Gambling Partner: Testing a Model of Mutual Insurance in the Lab”, Theory and Decision,.
- (with Spallone M.) (2010), “An experimental investigation on optimal bankruptcy laws”, European Journal of Law and Economics, ISSN: 0929-1261.
- (with F .Botti, A. Conte, C. D’Ippoliti) (2009), “Lab and Framed Lab versus Natural Experiments: Evidence from a Risky Choice Experiment”, Research in Economics, ISSN: 1090-9443.
- (with E. Sciubba) (2009), “Trust, Trustworthiness and Social Network : Playing a Trust Game when Networks are Formed in the Lab”, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, vol.7, n.2.
- (with F. Botti, A. Conte, C. D’Ippoliti) (2008), “Risk attitude in Real Decision Problems”, Berkeley Electronic Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy – Advances.
- (with V. Meliciani) (2005), “Do inter-sectoral flows of services matter for productivity growth? An input-output analysis on OECD countries”, in Economics of Innovation and New Technology, vol. 14, n. 3.
- (with E. Sciubba) (2000), “Institutional Design as a Commitment Device in Credit Markets with Asymmetric Information: Experimental Evidence”, Economic Notes, n.2.
- (with S. Cosci e V. Meliciani) (1999), “Gli effetti della spesa pubblica sulla crescita delle regioni italiane”, in Rivista Italiana degli Economisti, n. 2.
- (with J. Hey) (1998), “Sequential Markets An Experimental Investigation of Clower’s Dual Decision Hypothesis”, Journal of Experimental Economics, n. 1.
- (with J. Hey) (1990), “Circles and Triangles:An experimental estimation of indifference lines in the Marschak-Machina triangle”, Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, vol.3, n.4, 279-305.
- (with J.Hey) (1988), “A Direct test of the Original Version of Regret Theory”, Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, vol.1, 43-56.
Papers published in edited volumes
(with E. Sciubba) (2007), “The Determinants of Individual Behaviour in Network Formation: Some Experimental Evidence”, in (Mohammed Abdellaoui – John Hey eds.), Advances in Decision making under risk and uncertainty, Springer Verlag, Berlino.
(with F. Botti, A. Conte, C. D’Ippoliti) (2007), “Risk Aversion, Demographics and Unobserved Heterogeneity. Evidence from the Italian TV Show “Affari tuoi”, in (P. Sbriglia e A. Innocenti eds.), Games, Rationality and Behaviour, Palgrave Macmillan, London.
Working papers/Work in progress
(with E. Sciubba and A.Conte) (2009), Strategies in Social Network Formation, Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, n.0905
(with F. Botti, A. Conte, C. D’Ippoliti e C. Rosati) (2005), Rana, formichiere o un milione di euro? Il caso “Affari tuoi”. Un’analisi delle scelte in condizioni di incertezza in un esperimento naturale, Quaderni DPTEA n. 140.